Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BACK TO ARSIM

Yolanda and I got back to Arsim Monday night (or Tuesday AM) at 3 am. Had a lot of dispensary business to do en route as usual. Still very busy in the office at Arsim getting ready for the 2009 audit. Reuben's Mom came through surgery fine and I hope he will be back to work next week. She still needs prayer for her follow up treatment. I had my tooth (back lower molar) pulled out while I was in Nairobi. It seems to be healing well inspite of the initial infection which caused the need to remove it. I do miss it for chewing although I suppose I will get used to it. Tomorrow Yolanda goes out on her first mobile clinic with Felix our nurse. Pray for the day they spend out at Soito Nanyukuo (a Rendille community).

1 comment:

  1. Well, let's see if this works TODAY! I tried posting a comment to your Marsabit trip entry, but I don't think it went anywhere! I was trying to say that it made me feel 'homesick'... and the other entries do too! I hope Yolanda will have a BLESSED time (that's what I'm praying for) and be a blessing to you and the rest of the folks there too. Love, DebR

    ReplyDelete